1. Have basic prints reviewed by an architect.
Incorporate suggestions into other designs.
2. Secure General Contractor, Master Electrician and Master Plumber
If necessary, train persons in the above fields to obtain licenses to work under.
3. Purchase hand held navigational equipment and perform civil engineering surveys
ourselves to produce topographical maps for internal use only.
4. Lay out construction sites and roads on maps. Layout on-site.
5. Begin land clearing.
6. Install Basic Infrastructure:
· Construct Roads
· Order electric power mains
· Install water wells
· Install central septic tanks
· Install construction shack with phone service
7. Construct or secure warehouse for bulk purchases.
Construction Phase, per Cluster
1. Construct cluster garage, campground, gazebo, bathrooms (in place of washroom),
meeting room, temporary construction trailers.
2. Pour slabs. Install power poles where necessary
3. Frame walls and joists, pre-wire panels.
This can be done inside garage during extreme weather.
4. Assemble walls; install trusses and/or roof system,
5. Complete wiring, plumbing
6. Complete exterior, interior. Finish floors
7. Wire for phones/cable/computer
8. After wall sections for cluster are finished, convert garage to cabinet maker’s shop
and begin cabinets and built-ins.
9. After first few buildings are completed, make “jigs” where possible for
standardization and write training and procedure manuals for incoming
residents helping in construction.
10. Move campsite, construction trailers, construction office to next cluster.
11. Complete washroom.
12. Upon completion of third cluster, construct dining hall.